This information was developed for a public open house that was held at Coddington Road Community Center on November 29, 2016. Over 100 community members attended.
Click the links below to access maps and information related to the possible South Hill Recreation Way Extension. They will be updated as additional planning work is completed. If you have specific ideas or input, please contact the project team.
- Overview Map – Possible South Hill Recreation Way Extension
- Phase A Map – Burns Road to German Cross Road
- Phase B Map – German Cross Road to Banks Road
- Phase C Map – Banks Road to Middaugh Road
- 11/29/16 Public Open House – Public Comments
- The South Hill Recreation Way, the East Ithaca Recreation Way, and the Northeast Ithaca Recreation Way & Their Effect on Adjoining Residential Properties. A Survey of Residential Property Owners’ Perspectives Regarding the Impact of the Town’s Recreation Way Trails’ on Their Lives and Property. 2009 Report.
- Images of Possible Features – South Hill Recreation Way Extension
- 2009 Caroline Trails Committee Report – Developing a Public Use Trail (a document compiled in 2009 to respond to questions posed by the Caroline Town Board about the possible S. Hill Recway Extension). The document is provided in chapters that correspond to questions posed by the Caroline Town Board.